Sunday, April 3, 2016

Creativity and New Media

For me New Media is a great way to showcase my photography. For example I have a website where I am able to show all of the work I want to showcase. I also have a pinterest, Instagram and tumblr where I am able to interact with people who are interested in my work.  

The link to my website is divulgenyc.com and I am on all of the social network accounts mentioned above under the same name. 

Without new media I would not have a platform to show my digital photography at all. And for that I am very grateful. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you 100% when it comes to the success people can have from using New Media. I think that since the start of new media the arts have become greatly appreciated from people of all ages. It's easier to get people to observe and study your work now then it was 10years ago

    ReplyDelete